Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll in Odisha rose to 1,121 on Saturday with 17 more patients succumbing to the infection in the last 24 hours.
Among the new deaths reported from 12 districts, 5 are from Khurda district including 4 from Bhubaneswar and one each from Angul, Balasore, Cuttack, Jagatsinghpur, Kandhamal, Keonjhar, Mayurbhanj, Nayagarh, Puri, Sambalpur and Rourkela in Sundargarh district.
The Health Department has identified the deceased as:
1. A 56-year-old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Hypertension, CAD, BHP and Generalised Lymphadenopathy.
2. A 69-year-old male of Balasore district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
3. A 57-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 70-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
5. A 73-year-old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypothyroidism and Hypertension.
6. A 76-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes.
7. A 65-year-old female of Cuttack who was also suffering from CAD and Hypertension.
8. A 49-year-old male of Cuttack district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
9. A 79-year-old male of Jagatsinghpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
10. A 53-year-old male of Kandhamal district who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension and CKD.
11. A 74-year-old male of Keonjhar district.
12 A 37-year-old female of Khurda district.
13. A 58-year-old male of Mayurbhanja district.
14. A 66-year-old male of Nayagarh district.
15. A 77-year-old male of Puri district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
16. A 64-year-old female of Rourkela who was also suffering from Diabetes and Hypertension.
17. A 75-year-old male of Sambalpur district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
Bhubaneswar: Ahead of the cooperative societies election, Biju Janata Dal (BJD) president and Chief Minister…
Bhubaneswar: Having put the Odisha government in the dock with regard to the Puri Heritage…
Bhubaneswar: As the clock strikes 5.30 in the evening, the eateries and food trucks in…
Bhubaneswar: After a gap of six days, the daily COVID count in Odisha dropped to…
Bhubaneswar: General secretary of the All India Congress Committee (AICC) Priyanka Gandhi will soon visit…
Bhubaneswar: The ailing kunki elephant ‘Nanda’ died at Chandaka-Dampara sanctuary, on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar,…