- Odisha’s SAI Angan Rated No.1 Future Ready Preschools of India
- Odisha FC U-18 Boys Play Goalless Draw Against United Punjab FC
- Thousands Turn Up For Puri’s First Mini Marathon
- Ex-BJD MLA Anam Naik Arrested In Disproportionate Assets Case
- National Conference At Marine Drive Eco Retreat Promises To Give Fillip To Odisha Tourism
- Agitating Lawyers Give Western Odisha Bandh Call On Feb 5
- ‘Nawab’ By Odisha’s Dayanidhi Dahima In Contention For Filmfare Short Film Awards 2020
- Global NCAP CEO Urges Maruti & Others To Make 5 Star Safety Rated Cars In India
- Kia Motors Receives 1410 Bookings For Carnival
- Senior Lawyer Savitri Ratho To Be Orissa High Court Judge
Odisha Angul Balangir Balasore Bargarh Bhadrak Boudh Cuttack Deogarh Dhenkanal Gajapati Ganjam Jagatsinghpur Jajpur Jharsuguda Kalahandi Kandhamal Kendrapara Keonjhar Khordha Koraput
OB SPecial- Bye Bye 2019
It is rewind time once again. It is the occasion to look back and search for milestones and millstones in the year that is set to disappear into the archives of time. Year 2019, resorting to a cliche for want of an apt option, was a mixed bag for Odisha. It had its highs and lows, and heartwarming moments and heartbreaks. The state fought its battle with the nature and emerged scarred yet triumphant. It witnessed another pitched battle, a political one, with far- reaching consequences. Somewhere along the line sprinter Dutee Chand shook off inhibition and shocked the state by announcing that she was lesbian. In summation, it was a happening year.
It was a happening year for us too. At Odishabytes, we experimented with many interesting ideas and a new design, keeping with our persistent endeavour to offer readers quality experience. For 2020 we make no resolution. We want to take the good work of 2019 forward with greater energy.
Get the best news delivered to your inbox daily