- Rogue Elephant Of Talcher Shifted To Kapilash Zoo
- Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express Rescheduled
- Odisha Boy Yash Mishra Receives Rashtriya Bal Puraskar From President
- Tata Altroz With 5 Stars Safety Rating Launched
- Odisha’s Rukuna Rath Ready To Roll Out On Rajpath During R-Day Parade
- SC Refuses To Defer CAA Implementation, Centre Gets 4 Weeks To reply
- Five Women Mowed Down By Speeding Car In Odisha’s Sundargarh
- Another Made-In-India Vehicle Scores 5 Stars In Crash Test
- AT Group Chief Pradeep Sethy Attempts Suicide In Bhubaneswar Jail
- Another Youth Records Video Before Committing Suicide In Odisha
Odisha Angul Balangir Balasore Bargarh Bhadrak Boudh Cuttack Deogarh Dhenkanal Gajapati Ganjam Jagatsinghpur Jajpur Jharsuguda Kalahandi Kandhamal Kendrapara Keonjhar Khordha Koraput
OB SPecial- Bye Bye 2019
It is rewind time once again. It is the occasion to look back and search for milestones and millstones in the year that is set to disappear into the archives of time. Year 2019, resorting to a cliche for want of an apt option, was a mixed bag for Odisha. It had its highs and lows, and heartwarming moments and heartbreaks. The state fought its battle with the nature and emerged scarred yet triumphant. It witnessed another pitched battle, a political one, with far- reaching consequences. Somewhere along the line sprinter Dutee Chand shook off inhibition and shocked the state by announcing that she was lesbian. In summation, it was a happening year.
It was a happening year for us too. At Odishabytes, we experimented with many interesting ideas and a new design, keeping with our persistent endeavour to offer readers quality experience. For 2020 we make no resolution. We want to take the good work of 2019 forward with greater energy.
Get the best news delivered to your inbox daily