- PM Review Will Expedite Khurda-Balangir Rail Project: Dharmendra
- Roopa Mishra To Proceed On Central Deputation, Join Jal Shakti Ministry
- Odisha’s KIIT International School Hosts IC3 Regional Forum 2020
- Odisha FC Organises Special Meet And Greet In Bhubaneswar
- CM Lays Foundation Of Two BJB Autonomous College Hostels
- Two Odisha Tribals Among Guests At R-Day Parade In New Delhi
- Finally, Konark To Be Included In List Of Iconic Sites
- CHW Enthusiasts Embark On Netaji Heritage Walk
- Odisha Govt Dissolves Governing Bodies Of Non-Govt Degree Colleges
- Odisha Freedom Fighter, Veer Surendra Sai’s Jayanti Celebrated In Dubai
Odisha Angul Balangir Balasore Bargarh Bhadrak Boudh Cuttack Deogarh Dhenkanal Gajapati Ganjam Jagatsinghpur Jajpur Jharsuguda Kalahandi Kandhamal Kendrapara Keonjhar Khordha Koraput
OB SPecial- Bye Bye 2019
It is rewind time once again. It is the occasion to look back and search for milestones and millstones in the year that is set to disappear into the archives of time. Year 2019, resorting to a cliche for want of an apt option, was a mixed bag for Odisha. It had its highs and lows, and heartwarming moments and heartbreaks. The state fought its battle with the nature and emerged scarred yet triumphant. It witnessed another pitched battle, a political one, with far- reaching consequences. Somewhere along the line sprinter Dutee Chand shook off inhibition and shocked the state by announcing that she was lesbian. In summation, it was a happening year.
It was a happening year for us too. At Odishabytes, we experimented with many interesting ideas and a new design, keeping with our persistent endeavour to offer readers quality experience. For 2020 we make no resolution. We want to take the good work of 2019 forward with greater energy.
Get the best news delivered to your inbox daily