- Bhubaneswar IITians Host ‘Food Fest 2020’
- Odisha Cabinet Clears Five Proposals
- Download This Mobile App To Access ‘Odisha Budget’
- Seven Arrested For ‘Murderous’ Attack On Youth In Bhubaneswar
- Double Murder By Ex-Odisha MLA: Crime Scene Recreated With 2 Vehicles, One More Accomplice
- Untimely Rath Yatra: Puri Jagannath Temple Admin Warns ISKCON Of Legal Action
- ET Now Business Leader Of The Year Award Goes To Odisha’s Edupreneur Dr Sahoo
- SOUTHCO Begins Disconnection Drive In Eight Odisha Districts
- Odisha’s Pramod Bhagat Wins Double Gold At Brazil Para-Badminton Championship
- Missing: Photo Of Odisha’s Ashok Chakra Recipient From Gallantary Awards Site
Odisha Angul Balangir Balasore Bargarh Bhadrak Boudh Cuttack Deogarh Dhenkanal Gajapati Ganjam Jagatsinghpur Jajpur Jharsuguda Kalahandi Kandhamal Kendrapara Keonjhar Khordha Koraput
OB SPecial- Bye Bye 2019
It is rewind time once again. It is the occasion to look back and search for milestones and millstones in the year that is set to disappear into the archives of time. Year 2019, resorting to a cliche for want of an apt option, was a mixed bag for Odisha. It had its highs and lows, and heartwarming moments and heartbreaks. The state fought its battle with the nature and emerged scarred yet triumphant. It witnessed another pitched battle, a political one, with far- reaching consequences. Somewhere along the line sprinter Dutee Chand shook off inhibition and shocked the state by announcing that she was lesbian. In summation, it was a happening year.
It was a happening year for us too. At Odishabytes, we experimented with many interesting ideas and a new design, keeping with our persistent endeavour to offer readers quality experience. For 2020 we make no resolution. We want to take the good work of 2019 forward with greater energy.
Get the best news delivered to your inbox daily