Man Self-Immolates During Trump’s Trial; His Last Words Warn Of ‘Fascist World Coup’

New York: Shaking up the USA and the entire world, a man set himself on fire during former President Donald Trump’s trial in New York City, before succumbing to his severe burn injuries on Friday.


If his act of self-immolation outside the Trump trial court was spine-chilling, the man’s last haunting words have drawn attention worldwide and raised eyebrows.

“We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup,” the 34-year-old man from Florida Max Azzarello said before giving up his life in the most gruesome manner.

The extreme act, witnessed by panic-stricken onlookers and captured by media cameras, was shared many times over on social media and made for scary viewing.

Watch the video shared on X. (Warning: very sensitive content):

“My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan,” read his rambling manifesto, sparking widespread debate over his final words.

The self-proclaimed ‘investigative researcher’ said that these allegations may seem like far-fetched conspiracy theories, but they are not. He said his claims can be proved through thorough research.

“If you learn a great deal about Ponzi schemes, you will discover that our life is a lie.”

Azzarello was arrested thrice in Florida, the last time in August 2023 for disturbing peace and property damage.

Before he pouring gasoline all over his body and distributing pamphlets to Trump’s supporters, Azzarello urged others to investigate the story and even provided links to uncover what he believed was the “disturbing truth behind a ‘post-truth America’.”

“Because these words are true, this is an act of revolution,” his last line read, before apologising to his family and close friends for taking such an extreme step.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.