5 Buses Reduced To Ashes As Fire Erupts At A Garage In Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar: At least five passenger buses were reduced to ashes in a fire incident at a garage in Tamando area of Odisha capital on Sunday.

The buses were parked in a garage in Tamando area of Bhubaneswar when the fire broke out and spread quickly. While as many as five buses were gutted, no one was injured in the incident, fire services sources said.
According to the onlookers, one of the buses caught fire when some welding work was going on. The blaze spread to other vehicles parked nearby within minutes.

On being informed, the fire services personnel rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. Fire tenders and staff from the Tamando Fire Station, Jatni Fire Station, Secretariat Fire Station, and Fire Training Centre were pressed into service to control the blaze.

Further details into the matter are awaited.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.