5-Year-Old Boy Charred To Death As Fire Breaks Out While Filling Wedding Party Vehicles In Odisha’s Kendrapada

Kendrapada: In a tragic incident, a five-year-old boy was charred to death while two houses were gutted after some vehicles of a wedding party caught fire in Odisha’s Kendrapada district on Thursday.

As per preliminary information, the mishap took place at Badapada village of Pattamundai area of the district in the evening when the vehicles were being filled with petrol stored in a drum.

The fire, which was reported to have erupted due to carelessness, engulfed two houses within minutes. While the boy died , two others sustained serious burn injuries. The marriage decoration was also gutted.

Though the exact cause of the fire mishap was yet to be ascertained, the local police visited the spot after getting information about it and started an investigation into the matter.

The injured persons have been admitted to hospital at Kendrapada. A pall of gloom has descended on the village following the tragic incident.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.