Rhea Took Rs 15 Crore From Sushant’s Account, Cheated On Him: FIR
Patna: Late Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh has filed a 6-page long complaint against the actor’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty in Patna’s Rajiv Nagar Police Station.
According to India Today, the details of the FIR registered against Rhea are as follows:
- FIR claims that Rhea exploited Sushant financially, used his credit and debit cards for squandering money, and compelled him to take the drastic step.
- She kept the actor away from his family members, cheated on him, and drove him to commit suicide.
- She blackmailed the actor with the details of his alleged mental health and threatened to disclose the details to the media.
- She used Sushant’s stardom as a ladder to carve a niche for herself in the industry.
- She drove the actor to depression and forced him to take the wrong medicines for his illness.
- She changed the actor’s mobile number so that his family couldn’t contact him.
- KK Singh claimed that his son was cheated and was held hostage.
- She withdrew around Rs 15 crore from Sushant’s account and when she got to know that the actor was running out of money, she left him.
- KK Singh also revealed that once Sushant had told him over the phone that Rhea and her family will drive him mad.
- The actor’s father also alleged that his son was scared of being taken to an asylum.