Alert Girl Averts Major Mishap At Hospital In Odisha’s Keonjhar

Bhubaneswar: Alertness of a young girl prevented a major tragedy in Keonjhar district headquarters hospital on Sunday.

A young girl Lalita, who was with her mother in the hospital’s maternal and child health centre, noticed their mobile phone smoke.

Lalita, who was sitting by her mother’s side, immediately took away the phone from the ward and threw it inside the bathroom averting a major tragedy.

As per sources, Lalita’s mother Manorama Sahu is undergoing treatment at the maternal and child health centre of the hospital after surgery undergoing a tumour surgery. She had kept her mobile phone in a bag near the bed while she was resting.

Alert Girl Averts Major Mishap At Hospital In Odisha's Keonjhar
The mobile phone retrieved after explosion

The hospital authorities and other patients in the ward lauded Lalita for her bravery.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.