Mumbai: The COVID-19 pandemic is spreading like wildfire across the country. Here’s a list of Bollywood celebrities who contracted the deadly virus:
- Kanika Kapoor: This ‘baby doll’ singer was the first from the industry to test positive for COVID-19. After testing positive for four times, the singer was finally discharged from the hospital when she tested negative the sixth time.
- Kiran Kumar: Veteran actor Kiran Kumar didn’t show any symptoms of COVID-19. But when he went for a routine health checkup, he learnt that he was infected with the virus.
- Karim Morani: Film producer Karim Morani and his daughters, actress Zoa Morani and Shaza Morani tested positive for COVID-19. Zoa Morani even donated her plasma twice at Mumbai’s Nair Hospital to aid the recovery of other patients.
- Purab Kohli: Actor Purab Kohli, his wife and two children didn’t go for a COVID-19 test, but according to their doctor, they were infected with the virus.
- Mohena Kumari Singh: The ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ fame actress was recently tested positive for the deadly virus and is currently in quarantine.
- Wajid Khan: The ‘Dabangg’ music composer breathed his last on June 1 following COVID-19 complications.