New Delhi: The BJP on Thursday evening announced 99 candidates for the upcoming Odisha Assembly polls. Elections to the state Assembly will be held simultaneously in four phases along with the Lok Sabha polls.
Some of the prominent constituencies for which candidates were announced are as follows:
- Bhubaneswar (Central)-Jagannath Pradhan
2. Ekamra Bhubaneswar-Babu Singh
3. Barabati Cuttack-Samir Dey
4. Cuttack Sadar-Dilip Mallick
5. Brahmagiri-Lalitendu Bidyadhar Mohapatra
6. Angul-Pratap Pradhan
7. Titlagarh-Ashok Dora
8. Nimaprara-Pravati Parida
9. Ranpur-Surama Padhy
10. Rourkela-Nihar Ray
Earlier in the day, the party also released the list of candidates for 10 out of 21 parliamentary seats in the state.