Bhubaneswar: From love affairs to break-ups, whenever something brews between celebrities, it becomes talk of the town.
Numerous love stories have evolved in the film industry, and while some couples are still happily married, other relationships ended on a bitter note.
In some cases, cupid struck two women at the same time and they fell head over heels in love with one man. These love triangles led to emotional outbursts, fights, dramas and a lot more. They make headlines even today.
Here’s a look at some of the popular Bollywood love triangles:
- Deepika Padukone-Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif: Deepika and Ranbir were seeing each other, when the latter fell for Katrina. When Deepika discovered that Ranbir was cheating on her, she broke up with him on a bitter note.
- Katrina-Ranbir-Alia Bhatt: After being in a live-in relationship for a long period, Ranbir and Katrina parted ways for reasons unknown. Ranbir then started dating Alia, but Katrina found it quite difficult to move on.
- Kangana Ranaut-Hrithik Roshan-Sussanne Khan: Hrithik married his long-time girlfriend Sussanne and the two were happily married, until Kangana alleged that the actor was dating her. Although Hrithik has never accepted dating Kangana, the latter still seems to be in love with him.
- Priyanka Kapoor–Shahid Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor: Shahid and Kareena were one of the most loved Bollywood jodis. Unfortunately, the couple parted ways after dating each other for a long time. After their break-up, Shahid started seeing Priyanka, but that relationship didn’t last long.
- Raveena Tandon-Akshay Kumar-Shilpa Shetty: Raveena and Akshay were quite candid about their relationship. However, it’s is said that Akshay was cheating on her with Shilpa and this led to their break-up.
- Shilpa-Akshay-Twinkle Khanna: After breaking up with Raveena, Akshay was dating Shilpa. But soon their relationship fell apart when Shilpa found that Akshay was more inclined towards Twinkle.
- Rekha-Amitabh Bachchan-Jaya Bhaduri: This is one of the most popular love triangles of Bollywood. Amitabh and Jaya were married, when the former fell for Rekha. However, Jaya handled the situation well and Amitabh was forced to leave Rekha for his family.
Besides these high-profile love triangles, there are many more love stories in Tinselville, which are still fresh in public memory.