COVID-19 Claims 14 More Lives In Odisha
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 toll in Odisha mounted to 2068 with 14 more people succumbing to the virus in the last 24 hours.
According to the Health Department, three deaths have been reported from Rayagada, two from Keonjhar and one each from Bhubaneswar (Khurda), Balangir, Bhadrak, Boudh, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Deogarh, Bhadark and Sundargarh.
The deceased have been identified as:
1. A 58 years old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Hypertension.
2. A 46 years old male of Boudh district who was also suffering from Colon Cancer.
3. A 38 years old male of Balangir district.
4. A 79 years old male of Bhadrak district.
5. A 48 years old male of Deogarh district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
6. A 55 years old male of Ganjam district.
7. A 55 years old male of Jagatsinghpur district.
8. A 65 years old female of Keonjhar district.
9. A 42 years old male of Keonjhar district.
10. A 52 years old male of Rayagada district.
11. A 89 years old female of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
12. A 40 years old female of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
13. A 58 years old female of Rayagada district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
14. A 34 years old male of Sundargarh district.
The last 24 hours also saw Odisha reporting 8015 new COVID-19 cases, which pushed the active cases tally to 69453.