COVID-19 Shutdown: 11 Filling Stations To Remain Open In Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) has allowed 11 petrol pumps in the city to remain open during the 48-hour shutdown to ensure fuel refilling service for vehicles engaged in emergency service.
The 11 filling stations are:
1. Trishna Filling Station: Patia
2. COCO, Bharat Petroleum. Chandrasekharpur
3. Nikunja Car Fill: Madhusudan Nagar
4. Rajdhani Service Station: Ashok Nagar (Unit-II)
5. Gautam Station: Lewis Road
6. Jaya Auto Centre: Kalpana Square
7. SK Rahman & SF Rahman: Rasulgarh
8. Bhramra Service Centre: Nayapalli
9. Trupti Petrol Pump: Saheed Nagar
10. M/s Ramamani Motors: Khandagiri
11. Badachandra Filling Station: Behind Lok Seva Bhawan
BMC has asked these petrol pumps to strictly follow the social distancing guidelines during refilling of fuel.
Comments are closed.