Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 death toll in Odisha rose to 797 on Sunday with 14 more patients succumbing to the disease in the last 24 hours.
Among the fresh deaths, Cuttack reported three, Bhubaneswar, Jajpur and Kendrapada two each and Balangir, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Khurda and Sonepur districts one each.
The Health Department identified the deceased as:
1. A 60-year-old male of Balangir district.
2. A 42-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
3. A 58-year-old male of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 45-year-old female of Cuttack district.
5. A 56-year-old male of Cuttack district.
6. A 42-year-old male of Cuttack district.
7. A 45-year-old male of Dhenkanal district.
8. A 63-year-old male of Gajapati district who was suffering from hypertension.
9. A 65-year-old male of Jajpur district who was suffering from diabetes.
10. A 55-year-old female of Jajpur district who was suffering from old cerebrovasular accident & hemiparesis (right).
11. A 52-year-old male of Kendrapada district.
12. A 35-year-old female of Kendrapada district who was suffering from diabetes.
13. A 67-year-old female of Khurda district.
14. A 31-year-old female of Sonepur district who was suffering from diabetes.