COVID-19: Toll Surges To 2232 In Odisha, 2 From Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 death toll in Odisha went up to 2215 on Tuesday with 17 patients from 10 districts succumbing to the disease in the last 24 hours.
Among the 11 districts, 3 each are from Angul and Khurda (including 2 in Bhubaneswar), 2 each from Kalahandi, Nuapada and Sundargarh and one each from Balasore, Boudh, Dhenkanal, Ganjam and Puri districts.
The deceased have been identified as:
1. A 75 years old female of Angul district.
2. A 89 years old male of Angul district.
3. A 56 years old male of Angul district.
4. A 38 years old male of Balasore district.
5. A 45 years old male of Boudh district.
6. A 76 years old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension & Chronic Kidney Disease.
7. A 58 years old female of Bhubaneswar.
8. A 42 years old male of Dhenkanal district.
9. A 62 years old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
10. A 54 years old male of Kalahandi district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
11. A 33 years old male of Kalahandi district.
12. A 55 years old female of Khurda district who was also suffering from Breast Cancer with Distant Mets.
13. A 61 years old male of Nuapada district.
14. A 48 years old female of Nuapada district.
15. A 63 years old male of Puri district.
16. A 34 years old male of Sundargarh district.
17. A 62 years old male of Sundargarh district.