Bhubaneswar: The COVID-19 death toll in Odisha rose to 147 on Monday with seven more succumbing to the virus in the last 24 hours.
Ganjam reported 3 deaths followed by Sundargarh (1), Malkangiri (1), Cuttack (1) and Bhubaneswar (1).
- A 63-year old male from Sundergarh district who was also suffering from diabetes.
- A 45-year old male from Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from diabetes.
- A 51-year old female from Ganjam district.
- A 58-year old male from Ganjam district who was also suffering from diabetes.
- A 55-year old male from Ganjam district.
- A 66-year old male from Cuttack district.
- A 51-year old male from Malkangiri district who was also suffering from hypertension.
With the seven new deaths, the virus has so far claimed 82 lives in Ganjam, 18 in Khurda, 12 in Bhubaneswar, 10 in Cuttack, eight in Gajapati, six in Sundargarh, four in Rayagada, two each in Jagatsinghpur, Puri, Bhadrak, Kendrapada, Angul, Balasore and one each in Bargarh, Jajpur, Kandhamal, Jhasuguda and Nayagarh.