New Delhi: The Airports Authority of India has issued an official notification, hinting at the possibility of domestic flights resumption, along with several guidelines mandatory for the passengers.
The flying experience would be nothing like before given the corona pandemic and the social distancing norms that are must to follow. Here is a list of things to do before boarding a fight:
- Mandatory Download Arogya Setu App: The AII has made it compulsory for all the passengers to keep this app in their phones which would aid the authorities in case of any contact tracing and spread of infection thereon.
- Protective Gears: Along with the safety net ensured for flight attendants, passengers too need to be fully equipped with protective gears like masks, hand gloves and sanitizers.
- Physical Distancing: It has urged passengers to strictly adhere to physical distancing norms of a compulsory 4-feet distance between co-passengers on board.
- Web Check-ins: In order to ease and un-complicate the flying experience at difficult times, it is advised to do web check-ins and carry hand printouts of boarding passes. This would ensure zero contact with airline employees during the tickets checking procedures.
- Wash/Sanitize hands frequently: It is paramount to regularly wash your hand with soaps and when in flight it is a must to carry hand sanitizers (350ml bottle) all the time.
- Cooperate with Airport staff: To ease travel and have a hassle-free flight experience at difficult times, the AII in its guidelines has requested all passengers to cooperate with the airport staff.
With a proper follow-up of these guidelines, the flight travels will have to be carried out carefully with all due precautions, the notification issued on Friday said.