Rs 15 Cr Removed During Stay With Rhea, Rs 50 Cr Withdrawn In 3 Years, Says Sushant’s Family Lawyer
There has been some breakthrough into the issue of the missing money from Sushant Singh Rajput’s account.
Vikas Singh, the lawyer appointed by the late actor’s father against his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, told Pinvilla, “During his stay with Rhea, Rs 17 crore came into the account and Rs 15 crore went out. Now you must appreciate that not a single property was bought, nor was a big car purchased, so where did this money go?” He accused the Mumbai police of trying to ‘derail’ the investigation by summoning Bollywood personalities and focusing on the nepotism narrative. “As far as the Rs 50 crore is concerned, that is for a three-year period,” the lawyer clarified and said that this should also be investigated.
Listing the steps that led to alienating the actor, Vikas said that it didn’t happen overnight. He was systematically separated from his inner circle, the lawyer said.
- Rhea stopped the access of the father to the son
- She removed the bodyguard, servants, the cook from the house
- She took over the bank accounts, credit cards and pin numbers
- Sushant started taking some medicines for the first time, which his family didn’t know about
- She conjured up a situation where she could make him feel there is something wrong with him.
- She also used to sit in every production meeting with Sushant, and insist that she also be cast in his projects, the lawyer said.