Filling Station Office Catches Fire In Odisha

0

Bargarh: It was a close shave for employees of a filling station at Bagbadi village in Odisha’s Bargarh district as the office caught fire on Saturday.

According to the sources, the incident took place while the employees were busy celebrating Diwali. The fire reportedly broke out in the office due to a short circuit.

On being informed, a fire brigade rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.