Fire breaks out in gunny bag godown in Sambalpur

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Sambalpur: A major fire broke out at a godown in Khetarajpur of Sambalpur district late on Friday.
It took fire personnel more than two hours to control the blaze, which had spread fast because of gunny bags stored in the godown.
Though loss of life was reported, hundreds of gunny bags were reduced to ashes in the fire suspected to have been triggered by an electric short circuit, an fire official said.



Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.