Fire Breaks Out At Fakir Mohan MCH In Odisha’s Balasore

Balasore: Panic gripped patients and their attendants after a fire broke out at Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital (MCH) in Odisha’s Balasore on Monday morning.

According to sources, the fire broke out in an AC compressor outside medicine ward on the first floor due to a suspected short circuit caused by overloading. Panicked patients and attendants holding saline bottles were seen running out of the hospital as the smoke spread across the ward.

Two teams of Fire Service Department, which received a call at 9.28 am, soon reached the spot and douse the flames. No casualty was reported in the mishap. The patients were later brought back to the ward, sources added.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.