Fire Breaks Out At Hi-Tech Hospital In Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar: A fire broke out on the second floor of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Bhubaneswar on Tuesday evening.

The blaze was promptly brought under control and the mishap caused no hardships to the patients, hospital sources said.

Although the exact reason behind the flames is yet to be established, it is being suspected that an electric short circuit might have led to the mishap.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.