Fire Breaks Out During Midday Meal Preparation At Govt School In Odisha’s Puri

Puri: It was a close shave for students of a government upper primary school at Chhanijanga in Odisha’s Puri district, where a massive fire broke out during preparation of midday meal after the LPG cylinder pipe went up in flames.

According to sources, the mishap took place around 11.30 am. No one was injured in the incident as the teachers and students were immediately shifted to a nearby Panchayat office and a temple. Around 150-200 students from Class I to VIII study in this school.

On being informed, police soon reached. Fire fighters were also called in and they doused the flames.


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.