Fire Breaks Out In Odisha Secretariat

Bhubaneswar: A fire broke out at Lok Seva Bhawan (State Secretariat) here around 9 am on Saturday.

Fire Services personnel rushed to the secretariat and doused the flames within 45 minutes.

According to reports, the fire broke out in the caretaker’s room. While the exact reason could not be ascertained immediately, Fire Services personnel suspect a short-circuit might have sparked the blaze.

Secretariat staff said the extent of the damage due to the fire was not yet known.


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.