Fire Breaks Out In Shopping Mall, Property Worth Lakhs Gutted

Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out in a shopping mall located near
Damana market here on Thursday. Property worth lakhs of rupees was
gutted in the fire mishap.

The security guard of the mall noticed smoke billowing out of the
second floor of the four-storey building and alerted the fire
officials. Following which six fire tenders were pressed into service.
It took around two hours for them to completely douse the flames.

Though the exact reason behind the incident is yet to be known, an
electrical short circuit might have triggered the fire, a fire
official informed.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.