Fire In Rourkela IGH, No Casualty

0

Rourkela: Panic gripped patients of Ispat General Hospital (IGH) here after fire broke out in the gynaecology ward on Tuesday afternoon.

Four pre-natal women from the ward were immediately shifted out of the ward, hospital sources said.

The flames were soon bought under control and doused by a fire brigade of the Rourkela Steel Plant, which rushed to the spot on being intimated.

A short-circuit in an air-condition (AC) unit of the ward could have caused the fire, the sources added.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.