Guests Have To Sign NDA Clause, Follow SOPs At Vicky-Katrina Wedding
Mumbai: The best part of the Vicky Kaushal-Katrina Kaif wedding is that the couple has not confirmed it yet! However, news has leaked and it is rumoured to be the biggest wedding of the year.
Katrina and Vicky will reportedly tie the knot on December 9. While many details like the guest list and location have already been revealed, it is learnt that the couple has set SOPs for their wedding, India Today reported.
Apart from a No Disclosure Agreement (NDA), there are some SOPs.
- No photography
- No sharing pictures on social media
- No sharing location on social media
- No contact with the outside world till you leave the venue
- All photos to be published only after approval from wedding planners
- No reels or videos can be made at the wedding venueThe wedding planners have raised their concerns on the number of guests being invited by the couple in view of Omicron, the report added.
“They don’t want to take any chances and now the new concern is to downsize the guest list in light of the new variant. While the couple has decided to invite all their co-stars, directors and producers now they are revising the list and figuring things out with a new perspective. Katrina’s side also has a few guests who will be travelling from overseas and that might change given the new travel guidelines being issued,” said the source close to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal.