Malkangiri: The Malkangiri district administration on Friday suspended all modes of public transport to and from Chhattisgarh from April 10 to 30 in view of the rise in COVID-19 cases in the neighbouring state.
Issuing the orders, Collector said all those people coming to Malkangiri from other states by any public transport or private vehicles have to produce RT-PCR negative report obtained within 72 hrs of entry/final vaccination certificate (after two doses of vaccination).
People coming without such report shall have to undergo 7 days mandatory home or institutional quarantine.
The other guidelines issued by the district administration include:
- All the BDOs authorised to set up and operationalise Temporary Medical Centres/Cluster Temporary Medical Centres as per requirement
- All Educational Institutions/Commercial Establishments shall ensure implementation of COVID appropriate behaviour/protocol and set up their own isolation facilities
- Restriction on public access to Government Offices of this district, except in urgent cases.
- Physical meetings shall be discouraged, unless urgent. During physical meetings, minimum distance of 2 metres should be maintained.
- Not more than 10 persons (including support staff) in case of urgent meetings
- Meetings involving members from outside the State are to be avoided
- Efforts should be made to restrict meetings to less than 30 minutes as chances of infection increase with longer duration.
- Meetings may be preferably planned in open spaces or well ventilated rooms with open windows.
The Chhattisgarh government has impose lockdown in the Raipur district from today till April 19. Raipur district has also been declared a containment zone and several activities have been restricted from 6 pm to 6 am.