ICSE Class X & XII Board Results To Be Announced On This Date!
New Delhi: The ICSE Board results of class X and ISC Board results of class XII will be declared on Friday, July 10, at 3 pm.
The results will be declared through the Council’s careers portal, website of the council and through SMS.
ICSE schools can access the results by logging into the careers portal of the Council using the Principal’s user ID and password.
Steps to be followed to access results:
- Log in to the Council’s career portal and click on the title ‘Examination System’
- On the Menu Bar, click on ICSE/ISC for accessing the 2020 board examination results
- Then click on ‘Reports’
- Click on Results Tabulation to View/Print the school’s Results Tabulation
- You may also click on the Comparison Table to view/print the same
Candidates can also access the results by logging into the Council’s website – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
Steps to be followed:
- Log into the Council’s website and click on the link – Results 2020
- Select ICSE or ISC from the Course option
- Enter your Unique ID, Index No and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. Users may follow the same to access the results.
Results can also be received through SMS
To get the ICSE results through SMS, candidates need to type their Unique ID in the following way:
ICSE 123456 (seven-digit unique ID)
To get the ISC results, candidate has to type:
ISC 123456 (seven-digit unique ID)
Then, the message has to be sent to – 09248082883