1. To expand bilateral cooperation in the tourism sector.
2. To increase exchange of information and data related to tourism.
3. To encourage cooperation between tourism stakeholders including
hotels and tour operators.
4. To establish exchange programmes for cooperation in Human
5. To encourage investment in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
6. To exchange visits of tour operators, media and opinion makers
for promotion of two-way tourism.
7. To exchange experience in the areas of promotion, marketing
destination development and management.
8. To encourage participation in travel fairs, exhibitions in each
other’s country and
9. Promoting safe, honorable and sustainable tourism.
Korea is one of the leading tourist generating markets for India from East Asia. Signing of the MoU with Korea will be instrumental in increasing arrival from this source market.