Reliance launched its much-awaited high-speed internet service Jio Fiber on Thursday. Jio Fiber connections are bundled with TV, 4K set top box, unlimited data & voice calling, and OTT app subscription.
The service has been launched across 1,600 cities in India.
The company claims that it is India’s first 100 per cent all-fiber broadband service. The speeds start from 100 Mbps and go all the way up to 1 Gbps.
The base plan costs Rs 699 per month and comes with 100GB+50GB data. All the plans include free voice and TV video calling. Higher plans have VR headset and first-day first-show premium movie streaming.
Jio Fiber monthly plans:
The plans require an initial payment of Rs 2500 out of which Rs 1500 is security deposit.
Jio Fiber users can avail long term (3-12 month) plans. The plans can be bought via EMI schemes as well.
There will be Jio forever annual plan in which users can get the following:
- Jio Home Gateway
- Jio 4K Set Top Box
- Television Set (in Gold plan and above)
- Subscription to your favourite OTT apps
- Unlimited Voice and Data
How To Get Jio Fiber:
- Visit www.jio.com or download MyJio app
- Register for JioFiber services
- If JioFiber is available in your area, Jio’s service representatives will get in touch with you.
- Existing testers can download MyJio app and choose a plan with a monthly/quarterly/annual plan.
All users of Jio Fiber will get a Set Top Box for free.
Jio Fiber is available in parts of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.