Know How To Verify Whether Aadhaar Number Is Real Or Fake
Bhubaneswar: Are you worried if an Aadhaar ID you receive is genuine or not? Here’s a way to verify it.
- Go to the official Aadhaar website (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar) to select ‘Aadhaar Verify’ services.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number or VID and the captcha given.
- Click on Send OTP or Enter TOTP.
- The OTP will be sent to the registered Mobile Number for the given Aadhaar number or VID.
- If the Aadhaar Number is correct then a new page will open with the Aadhaar number (For example 1907XXXXXXXX) along with details like name, state, age, gender etc.
You can get the registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar by getting your email address or DOB verified at your nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre(PAC).