Live Wire Falls Into UP Pool, Four Children Electrocuted


Four children were electrocuted when a live wire connected to a nearby transformer snapped and fell into the tube well pool, reports The Hush Post.

The incident happened in the Petiyan village of Sambhal district, Uttar Pradesh. A farmer who happened to pass by saw the bodies of children and immediately informed their parents. The children were rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them dead. The electricity department is being blamed for the tragedy.


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.