Lockdown 4.0 Begins With More Relaxations In National Capital
New Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday announced the detailed guidelines for lockdown 4.0 in the national capital.
At a press briefing here, he said that the coronavirus was not going away unless a vaccine was found, and we would have to live with it for long.
STILL NOT PERMITTED
- Metro Service
- School/college/coaching/shopping mall/entertainment park/bar/assembly halls
- Religious gathering
- Barber shop/spa/saloon
- Taxi and cabs with two passengers
- Gramin Sewa/phat Sewa
- RTV with 11 passengers
- Buses with not more than 20 passengers
- All private and government offices will be open, with all their staff
- Stand-alone shops in markets and residential complex to open
- All industries will be allowed to operate
- All construction services will be allowed – with workers
- Marriage is allowed with not more than 50 guests
- Sports complex without spectators
The restrictions and allowances will be implemented as per the zones, he added.
Comments are closed.