Major Fire Averted In Express Train

Berhampur: It was a close shave for passengers of an Express train with a major fire mishap averted in time, at Berhampur railway station here on Thursday morning.

According to sources, some passengers noticed smoke billowing out from under the S-3 coach of 22604 Villupuram-Kharagpur Express after it arrived at Berhampur railway station aroud 10.30 am.
Following information,  railway staff immediately inspected the coach and found that the smoke was coming out of the battery box. The battery was later replaced.

The train, which was detained at the railway station for about 40 minutes, later left for its destination.


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.