Massive Fire Near District Registration Office In Odisha’s Cuttack City

Cuttack: A massive fire broke out at a business establishment near District Registration Office in Odisha’s Cuttack city on Tuesday.

According to sources, two persons sustained injuries in the mishap and they have been admitted to SCB Medical College and Hospital here. Three firefighting vehicles have been pressed into service to douse the flames.

The blaze reportedly damaged the hotel and a record room of the office. A two-wheeler was also gutted.

“The fire is under control. Two persons were rescued and sent to hospital. The flammable liquid in drums at the office intensified the fire. Electrical short circuit or fire emerging from a nearby hotel could have led to the mishap,” a Fire Services official said.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.