Minor Irrigation Engineer Under Odisha Vigilance Scanner; Searches On At 8 Places
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Vigilance sleuths conducted raids on properties of Kandarpa Pradhan, Additional Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation Circle (KBK), Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi, for allegedly accumulating assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Simultaneous searches 8 places in Khurda, Angul and Kalahandi districts.
1. Flat no. 301, Baishno Monarch Apartment, Rasulgarh (behind Esplanade), Bhubaneswar.
2. Flat no. 001, on the 1st floor of Vaishno Regency, Kharavel Nagar, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar.
3. Flat no. 101, 1st floor at the Imperia Apartment , Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
4. An under-construction double-storey building at Turanga Mouza (1/682, Khata No. 153 and plot No. 1/682, Khata No. 153), Angul.
5. One plot surrounded by brick wall at Khilar Mouza (plot No. 169, khata No. 382 and plot No. 169/4927 khata No. 649/486), Angul.
6. Paternal house of Kandarpa Pradhan at Bantol village, Thakurgarh, Angul.
7. Government quarters at MI Colony, Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi.
8. Office chamber of Pradhan a Addl. Chief Engineer M.I Circle KBK, Bhawanipatna, Kalahandi.
Comments are closed.