The National Aluminium Company limited (NALCO) has invite applications from candidates in Finance disciplines for Assistant Manager and Management Trainee positions. Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online for the advertised posts at www.nalcoindia.com. The application process is on and the last date for applying is March 18, 2020. After applying online, candidates are required to send copies of online application along with other required documents to reach NALCO’s Bhubaneswar office by March 25, 2020.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 4
- Management Trainee (Finance) – 8
- Management Trainee – Chartered Accountant (CA) From ICAI or Cost Accountant (CMA) from ICAI
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Degree in any discipline with Chartered Accountant (CA) From ICAI or Cost Accountant (CMA) from ICAI with at least four years of experience
- For Management Trainee – upper age limit must be 30 years as on February 19, 2020.
- For Assistant Manager – upper age limit is 44 years as on February 19, 2020.
- For Management Trainee – Application fee is Rs 500/- No fee for SC/PwD candidates.
- For Assistant Manager – Application fee is Rs 100/-. No application fee for PwD candidates.
Candidates can check the details of how to make payment in the notification
- Management Trainee – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtains in various exams. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
- Assistant Manager – The shortlisted candidates will be assessed on the basis of Group discussion (GD) and personal interview.
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply online in career section of NALCO’s official website: www.nalcoindia.com by March 18, 2020.
After online registration and successful submission of online application form, candidates are required to take a printout of the application form, affix a passport size photograph of the one uploaded in online application and send it along with required documents to reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, NALCO, NALCO Bhawan P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar Odisha, by March 25, 2020.
Direct link to the official notification HERE https://nalcoindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Recruitment-of-Management-Trainee-Asst.-Manager-For-Finance-Discipline.pdf