Odisha: 3 Workers Serious After Ammonia Gas Leak At Prawn Factory
Bhubaneswar: Ammonia gas leak at a prawn factory in Odisha’s Jagatsinghpur left at least three workers seriously ill on Sunday.
As per reports, a pipe burst at the Laxmi Narayan Exports company in Paradip Garh and the people who were working close to the incident site were immediately affected. The workers were rushed to a local hospital and later the serious patients were shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack.
According to the latest information, experts have reached the site to contain the leak and inspect the reasons.