Odisha Bytes & Odisha Sambad Announce New Cookery Contest: Lockdown Recipes
Shoot Your Culinary Skills & Get A Chance To Win A Diamond Locket
Bhubaneswar: As the COVID-19 lockdown has given us ample family time, earlier a luxury, it has also made the kitchen a more exciting place where many of us are honing our culinary skills, learning new recipes and improvising old ones.
Odisha’s leading 24×7 news websites www.odishabytes.com and www.odishasambad.in, which are run by Bhubaneswar-based media organisation Frontier Media, have come up with a cookery contest, Lockdown Recipes, where you can showcase your culinary talents; the winner will get a diamond locket sponsored by Lalchnd Jewellers, eastern India’s leading player in the category. Both the websites are visited daily by thousands from Odisha and beyond.
Entries are invited from all who are interested. The contest rules are given below:
- It is open for all age groups and genders.
- When you begin to shoot, kindly tell your name, what you do, where do you live and something on your cooking history (beginner, learner or expert)
- Tell us the name of the recipe and take us through the process of preparing it along with a brief commentary.
- Duration of the video can be 10 to 15 minutes. It is advisable to keep all ingredients ready beforehand to save time.
- The best cooking video wins a diamond locket sponsored by Lalchnd Jewellers, Bhubaneswar.
- A jury will decide the winner and its decision will be final and binding.
7) The criteria to decide the winner will include the following:
- Most Number of likes on the videos in YouTube.
- Uniqueness of dish.
- Overall aesthetic parameters of video/presenter.
8) The language/s of presentation can be Odia, English or Hindi.
9) The last date of submission: 17 May 2020,
10) For still photographs, please send at least 15 pictures along with a selfie video with a brief write up on yourself and your occupation and the recipe.
11) Kindly send the videos & photos along with the recipe via email (using WeTransfer or Google Drive) to firstname.lastname@example.org