Bhubaneswar: The state Cabinet on Thursday approved 18 proposals including Rs 2,600-crore guarantee to Gridco, food and marketing policy for kharif season, four projects for pilgrimage promotion in Puri and heritage security corridor around Jagannath Temple in Puri.
Besides, the Empowered Group of Ministers on COVID-19 management presented its decisions before the Cabinet for approval.
- Government Guarantee of Rs 2,600 crore for the loans to be availed by GRIDCO during 2020-21.
- Enactment of Odisha Laboratory Assistants’ in Government Engineering Schools /Polytechnics Rules 2020.
- Food and Procurement Policy for Kharif Marketing season 2020-21.
- Second Ordinance in the name of Agricultural Produce and Livestock Marketing (Promotion and Facilitation).
- Alienation of Government land and acquired land for Heritage Security Corridor around Shri Jagannath Temple in Puri in favour of Shree Jagannath Temple Managing Committee.
- Rs 461.25 crore budget for Jagannath Ballav Pilgrim Centre, Market Complex, renovation of Musa river and Shree Setu.
- Tender approved for the Joda-Bamberi highway for Rs 144.11 crore.
- Appointment of Bibhuti Bhusan Pattanaik and Sushanshu Sekhar Rath as Members of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Amendment of Odisha Civil Services (Criteria for Promotion) Rules, 1992.
- Framing of Odisha Pharmacist Service Amendment Rules, 2020.
- Framing of Odisha Radiographer Service Amendment Rules, 2020.
- Amendment of Odisha Medical & Health Services Rules, 2018.
- Framing of Odisha Nursing Service Amendment Rules, 2020.
- Take steps for enactment of Odisha Appropriation Act (Repeal) Act, 2020 which will repeal 215 numbers of Appropriation Acts.
- Proposal for Amendment of Odisha Planning Service Rules, 1996.