Bhubaneswar: Indian Idol Junior winner Ananya Sritam Nanda has once again brought glory to Odisha after she was elected to the top five of popular singing reality show Rising Star.
The reality show is aired on Colors TV at 9pm every Saturday and Sunday. With her powerful solo performances, Ananya is drawing applause from both judges as well as audiences.
You can vote for Ananya by going through the following voting procedure.
- Download “Voot TV Shows Movies Cartoons” App
- Get yourself registered through a Facebook or Google account
- After opening the App, click on “Rising Star”
- Thereafter, click on the live voting icon
- Login via Gmail or Facebook
- Check-in before the performance
- Swipe right (green to red) to vote
Notably, since her entry into the Rising Star show, Ananya has been mesmerising judge Shankar Mahadevan and audiences with her voice.
She is thankful to the audience for elevating her to the top five by casting their votes. She requests people of Odisha to help her win the title by giving as many votes as possible.
Ananya hails from Odisha’s Puri district. She had won the Indian Idol Junior (season 2) in 2015 but faced rejection in the first season of Indian Idol Junior.
Ananya has received many offers from Ollywood. She has sung the title track of the Odia film Nimki.
She began her studies from DAV School in Pokhariput and now studies at KIIT International School.