Odisha Govt Approves Projects With Over Rs 2570 Cr Investment
Bhubaneswar: The State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) of Odisha government has approved 9 industrial projects with an investment of Rs 2570.54 crore in various sectors.
The projects were extended approval at a meeting of the SLSWCA held under chairmanship of chief secretary Suresh Chandra Mahapatra, here on Wednesday. The projects in metal, manufacturing, plastic, cement, chemical and food processing sectors are expected to create employment opportunities for 2755 persons.
Following are the details of the projects for which in-principle approval was accorded:
- A 15-MTPA beneficiation plant in two phases by Amalgam Resources Private Limited with an investment of Rs 882 crore to be set up at Joda in Keonjhar district
- A 3-MTPA iron ore satellite grinding unit and 3-MTPA slurry pipeline along with return water pipeline by Ardent Steel Limited with a budget of Rs 80.5 crore to be set up at Banspal in Keonjhar district
- A manufacturing unit for razor shaving blades with a production capacity of 45 crore units per annum and disposable razors of 3 crore units by Safe Lancet Engineering Private Limited at a cost of Rs 100 crore at Khurda
- An 8,75,000 MTPA capacity integrated carbon complex in two phases by Epsilon Carbon Ashoka Pvt Ltd with Rs 900 crore investment at Rengali in Sambalpur district
- A 120-TPD chloro-alkali complex by Orient Paper and Industries Limited with Rs 162 crore at Brajrajnagar in Jharsuguda district
- Grain-based distillery unit of 200 KLPD capacity for manufacture of ethanol and an IMFL bottling unit with capacity of 1.50 lakh cases per annum along with 5 MW co-generation power plant to be implemented in two phases by Coastal Biotech Private Limited with Rs 200 crore to be set up in Gajapati
- An integrated common hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facility by Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd with Rs 128.80 crore at Burujuguda in Rayagada district
- A unit for production of AAC blocks and cement sandwich panels by HIL Limited with Rs 63.24 crore in Balasore
- A manufacturing unit of mattress and fibre pillows having combined capacity of 7,00,000 pieces per annum by Centuary Fibre Plates Private Limited with an investment of Rs 54 crore in Khurda