Odisha Govt Clears Six Rs 9000 Cr Investment Proposals
Bhubaneswar: The High-Level Clearance Authority (HLCA) held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday approved six investment proposals, which would together give employment opportunities to 6525 people.
HCLA approved two investment proposals of:
- Dhunseri Ventures Limited for setting up Maleic Anhydride manufacturing unit with an annual capacity of 60,000 MT at Paradeep, district Jagatsinghpur with a total investment of Rs. 1013.29 crore. It will provide employment opportunities to 350 people.
- Rungta Mines Limited (RML) for setting up an expansion of its Integrated Steel Plant project from 0.9 MTPA to 2.85 MTPA capacity, with CPP of 385 MW and 1.69 MTPA Cement Plant (in two phases) at Jharbandh, District-Dhenkanal. Investment: Rs. 7836.90 crore. Employment opportunities: 4900 people.
The four planned projects approved by the State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) are those of:
- Niren Kumar Anand for setting up a footwear manufacturing unit with the capacity for one million pieces. Total investment: Rs. 62.44 crore. Employment opportunities: additional 620 people.
- Kashvi International Pvt. Ltd. to add1.2 MTPA Iron Ore beneficiation plant to its 0.6 MTPA Iron Ore Pelletisation Plant. Investment: Rs. 55.23 crore. Employment: 50 people.
- Purosteel India Pvt. Ltd. to set up a manufacturing unit of tubes and pipes PVD coating, furniture fabrication, finished sheets & profiles, trimes plant. Investment: Rs. 53.42 crore. Employment opportunities: 200 people.
- Odisha Carriers and Trade for setting up three logistics Park cum Fulfillment Centres. Investment: Rs. 80 crore. Employment opportunities: 405 people.
Comments are closed.