Odisha Govt Nod For 10 Industrial Projects Worth Rs 1,923 Crore; Check Details
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government on Friday approved 10 industrial projects in the state worth Rs 1,923.60 crore.
The State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) headed by Chief Secretary Suresh Chandra Mahapatra approved the projects in sectors like power and renewable energy, chemicals, IT and ESDM, food processing, oil and gas, metal downstream, textiles, tourism and infrastructure. The projects will generate employment for over 5,000 people.
Four of the projects will come up in Khurda district while the rest will come up in Puri, Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapada, Balasore, Keonjhar and Angul districts.
* Silox India Pvt Ltd’s Rs 500-crore chemical manufacturing unit in Paradip Industrial Area.
* Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd’s battery manufacturing unit in Angul Aluminum Park at a proposed investment of Rs 481 crore.
* Rs 265-crore proposal of Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd to set up software development centre facility in Info-valley SEZ, Bhubaneswar.
* 5-star Hotel Hyatt Regency by MGM Resorts Pvt Ltd at an investment of Rs 180 crore on New Marine Drive Road, Puri.
* Exploration units of Oil India Ltd at Astaranga, Puri and Patkura, Kendrapada at an investment of Rs 108 crore.
* Rs 150-crore aqua feed manufacturing facility by IFB Agro Industries Ltd in Somanathpur Industrial Estate, Balasore.
* Fabrication unit by Offshore Infrastructures Ltd (Rs 54 crore), foam unit by Mehan Industries Pvt Ltd (Rs 50.05 crore), logistics park by SGP Trading India Pvt Ltd (Rs 90 crore) and warehousing & logistic park by Sri Jaybalajee Agro Products Pvt Ltd (Rs 54 crore).