Odisha Govt To Present Next Budget In Assembly On Digital Mode

0

Bhubaneswar: For the first time, the Odisha Assembly session will be conducted totally on digital mode.

Assembly Speaker Surjya Narayan Patro on Friday said in order to make the House proceedings paperless, it has been decided to introduce the online procedures. The Finance minister will also present next budget on digital mode, he added.

The entre proceedings will be conducted through National E-Vidhan Application’ (NeVA) mobile application, informed the speaker.

As per the new procedures, the legislators will ask questions online and get the replies from respective ministers on NeVA app in their mobile phones.

Earlier, Patro had said upgradation of Odisha Assembly to e-Vidhan Sabha will be made at an estimated cost of Rs 8.56 crore. While the Central government will bear 60% of the cost, the state Government will finance the rest 40%.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.