Odisha: Single Window Clearance Authority Approves 25 Projects Worth Over Rs 5,827 Crore
Bhubaneswar: The State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) in Odisha approved 25 industrial projects with an investment of Rs 5,827.27 crore on Saturday. The projects are expected to create employment opportunities for over 25,000 people.
The SLSWCA accorded the approval at its 115th meeting held under the chairpersonship of chief secretary Pradeep Kumar Jena in Bhubaneswar. Out of the multiple investment intents garnered during the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022, 16 projects came up for approval at the meeting.
The state received investments intents spanning across sectors like infrastructure, food processing, tourism, IT infrastructure, IT & ESDM, pharmaceutical, plastic, chemical and petrochemical, steel, textile, apparel and technical textile and many more.
The projects approved at the meeting would be set up in Khurda, Cuttack, Jajpur, Jagatsinghpur, Mayurbhanj, Sundargarh and Bhadrak districts.
The SLSWCA approved the following projects at the meeting:
- Three projects in the plastic sector with investment of Rs 392.10 crore are expected to create employment for 664 people. Shri Maa Packaging Ltd, Chemco Plastic Industries and Cool Caps Industries will set up their respective units at Malipada, Khurda.
- In steel sector, eight projects, including three in the downstream segment and two in the steel, ferro alloys segments were approved. While three units will come up at Kalinga Nagar, the rest will be set up at Mandiakudar, Bonai, Lathikata, Rairangpur and Jamda. A total of Rs 2,418.49 crore will be invested in these projects.
- Three projects got approval in the food processing segment with an investment of Rs 164.99 crore. Dodla Dairy Limited and one unit of Krupalu Kunja will set up dairy products manufacturing units at Jagatsinghpur and Dhanpur, Korei respectively. A rice mill will be set up by Krupalu Kunja at Tajpur, Korei.
- Two infrastructure projects with Rs 213 crore by Musaddilal Projects Private Limited (Scalar) and SGBL Infosystems Private Limited in Cuttack.
- Hotel and resort facility by SNM Hotels and Resorts Private Limited at Sahukhanata, Gop in Puri district with Rs 80.62 crore.
- In the IT & ESDM segment, the SLSWCA approved two projects with a cumulative investment of Rs 203.71 crore.
- Royale Hotels Private Limited will set up an IT park at Khurda with Rs 95.96 crore.
- Tropic Resources Private Limited to set up an IV Infusion and a Mineral Water Plant at Rourkela in Sundargarh district.
- DryChem India Pvt. Ltd will set up manufacturing facility for gypsum plaster and gypsum Board, RMP tile adhesive and wall putty at Dhamra in Bhadrakh with Rs 57.50 crore.
- In the textile, apparel and technical textile sector, Shahi Exports Private Limited Odisha-3 (New Unit) will set up its readymade garments unit at Khurda with an investment of Rs 250 crore.
- In the chemical and petrochemical segment, Ngaz Paradeep Private Limited will set up its refrigerated propane and butane (LPG) storage terminal of 2 MTPA capacity at Paradip in Jagatsinghpur with an investment of Rs 900 crore.
The SLSWCA also recommended three large projects with investment of Rs 28,000 crore and capacity to create employment opportunities for around 19,000 people to the High-Level Clearance Authority (HLCA).