Odisha Vigilance Raid On Executive Engineer, Rs 1.19 Cr Bank & Insurance Deposits Unearthed
Balasore: Odisha Vigilance on Friday conducted raids on five properties associated with executive engineer of minor irrigation division of Balasore, identified as Mahesh Prasad Patnaik, on the allegation of accumulation of disproportionate assets.
Assets unearthed till now:
1) Two flats vide No.503 & 504 (converted into one 4 BHK Flat) at Atala, Balianta, Bhubaneswar worth Rs.61.5 Lakh.
2) One flat vide No.211, Block-V at Hill View Residency, Chinagadili, Vishakhapatnam worth over Rs.17.56 Lakh.
3) One flat vide No.B6-1/11, Hi-Tech Plaza, Sundarpada, Bhubaneswar worth Rs 13.23 Lakh.
4) One building at Rayagada.
5) Six plots including three in prime area of Bhubaneswar and Koraput.
6) Bank and insurance deposits over Rs 1.19 crore.
7) Rs 2.4 lakh in cash
8) Four two-wheelers.
The measurement and assessment of the flats/building are being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing, an official released said.