Odisha Vigilance Unearths 2 Buildings, 6 Plots & Huge Assets Of Excise ASI During Raids
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Vigilance on Thursday unearthed huge assets including 2 buildings and 6 plots during raids on the properties linked to Sudipta Dash, ASI (Excise), Balugaon Circle, in Khurha district on the allegation of possession of disproportionate assets.
According to sources, simultaneous searches are on at four places in Nayagarh and Balugaon.
During the ongoing raids, 2 buildings, 6 plots, Rs.1.35 lakh cash, over 300 gms of gold along with other assets have so far been unearthed.
During house searches so far, the following assets have been unearthed in the name of the Excise ASI and his family members;
1) A double storeyed building at Nayagarh old town with total area of approx 3,000 sqft
2) Another double storeyed building at Nayagarh old town
3) 6 plots in and around Nayagarh town. Details are given below:
i) A piece of land measuring area Ac 0.015 decimal vide plot No.453/454, Khata No.1219/2387 at mouza Chahali, Nayagarh.
ii) A piece of land measuring area Ac 0.12 decimal vide plots No.108/1624, 108/1625 & 108/1626 respectively under Khata No.272/220 at mouza Chahali, Nayagarh.
iii) A piece of land vide plot No.318/319, Khata No.233 at mouza Nayagarh town.
iv) A piece of land measuring area of Ac 1.21 decimal vide plot No.201, Khata No.134/3 at mouza Jagannathhpur, Nayagarh.
The measurement and valuation/assessment of the above buildings/ plots is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
4) Cash Rs.1,35,520/-.
5) Gold jewellery approx 300 gms.
6) 1 four-wheeler (Mahindra Bolero) and 3 two wheelers.
7) Bank, Insurance and other deposits are under verification.
Searches are continuing and further details are awaited.