One Dead As Fire Breaks Out In Gas Agency Storeroom In Odisha’s Sambalpur

Sambalpur: In a tragic incident, one person died after fire broke out in the storeroom of a gas agency in the district on Tuesday.

According to reports, the gas agency at Kainsir was running illegally without a licence. About 32 gas cylinders were stocked in the storeroom of the agency when a gas leak led to fire.

The deceased has been identified as Raja Ranbida of Khandual village. He was working as a driver for the agency and was in the kitchen when the incident occurred.

Fire brigade from Sambalpur brought the flames under control and investigation is on.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.