Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to 294 posts of Laboratory Assistant-cum-Store Keepers in government colleges. Interested candidates can apply for posts through the prescribed format on or before January 31, 2020.
- Starting date of online application – December 31, 2019
- Last date of online application – January 31, 2020
Laboratory Assistant-cum-Store Keeper – 294 Posts
- Educational Qualification – Candidates having Bachelors’ Degree with Honours in respective Practical Subjects. The applicants must have studied Odia as a subject in HSC or ME or equivalent as per government rules.
- Age Limit – 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before January 31, 2020. Official website: www.ossc.gov.in. Candidates have to visit the website and on the page that opens, click on “Detailed advertisement about laboratory Assistant cum storekeeper recruitment”.
- All candidates need to register first before filling the application form.
Application Fee – Rs. 200/- for General candidates. No application fee for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
To check Official Notification, Click Here
- Stage I – Main written examination (Technical Paper)
- Stage II – Certificate verification